Replies: 10406
Total votes: : 4

Last post: September 21, 2024, 09:47:30 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

Happy Canada Day, eh

Started by RW, July 01, 2016, 06:21:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RW

I know it's just Canada and all but have a Happy Canada Day.  We can all celebrate by singing our recently PCized national anthem...

...Our home and native land

True patriot love

In all of us command...
Beware of Gaslighters!

kiebers

Happy Canada Day to all of you Canucks....

">
I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone

Renee

Happy Canada Day.

Go crazy....Have some bacon.

http://www.freakingnews.com/pictures/21000/Canadian-Bacon-Pig--21001.jpg">
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Anonymous

Happy long weekend to everyone, including Americans who can sleep in Monday.

Annie

Wooo! Happy Canada Day eh? I went to a couple festivals with my daughter and walked so much my feet are so sore but we had fun.  I was a bit disappointed that there were nooo Canadian flags given out or they were all gone by the time we got there  acc_angry
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

Anonymous

I bought some fireworks and set them off by the barbeque pit.

Annie

I knew I heard something! lol We had some neighbors set some off a little bit ago. I wanted to go see some but my daughter and I were too tired after walking around 2 festivals today. I had $5 Mr Mike burger that was meh, I only ate half.
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

Anonymous

We had a very quiet evening.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Herman"I bought some fireworks and set them off by the barbeque pit.

My closest neighbors are a about three kms down the range road. The fireworks literally scared the shit out of the old lady's horse.

RW

Now you know what to do if it ever gets constipated.
Beware of Gaslighters!

JOE

I'm glad we're part of nation which relatively speaking is at harmony with the rest of the world. Maybe that's the biggest contribution to the planet - that we can get along and spread a message of peace instead of war and violence.

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"Now you know what to do if it ever gets constipated.

Lol

Anonymous

Quote from: "Annie"Wooo! Happy Canada Day eh? I went to a couple festivals with my daughter and walked so much my feet are so sore but we had fun.  I was a bit disappointed that there were nooo Canadian flags given out or they were all gone by the time we got there  acc_angry

My girlfriend and I went to the fireworks by the lakefront. We had to walk a long way to get from where we parked to get close to the show.

Love Blob

Quote from: "RW"I know it's just Canada and all but have a Happy Canada Day.  We can all celebrate by singing our recently PCized national anthem...

...Our home and native land

True patriot love

In all of us command...

What shit!  Well, women and minorities always get their way!  Seemingly from fat old White male frogs that are trying to gain votes...

QuoteIn May 2016, Liberal MP Mauril BĂ©langer introduced a private member's Bill C-210 to change two words in "O Canada". These proposed changes are said to make the anthem more gender-neutral by changing the words "thy sons" to "of us". In June 2016, the bill passed its third reading with a vote of 225 to 74 in the House of Commons.

That's OK though.  The White male hasn't been quite beat down enough...  There will be more to come!

Love Blob

For the record, I voted Conservative.  They won in my riding, but that's just 'cause we're still White here.  Not a fan of them, but the lesser of three evils.

Lots of flack from friends, but I don't care.

Now the same ones are complaining about Truedough!  Laughable.